[meteorite-list] [OT] Leigh Anne Update

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:49:13 -0700

Dear Friends and Listees:

Leigh Anne has been discharged from hospital and is staying with
friends here in Tucson during her recovery. The heart surgery was a
success and her blood pressure and pulse are normal for the first time
in her life. She looked weak and tired, but was in good spirits. She
will be recuperating for some time.

A sincerely thank you for all the kind thoughts and emails that were
sent to the List, and to me personally. I read every one of them out
loud to Leigh Anne when I visited her today and she said, "I feel
better already!" I know that your good wishes meant a lot to her.

Hopefully that's a happy ending for this story.

With best wishes to all,

Geoff N.