[meteorite-list] Bill - LIST ADMIN PLEASE READ

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:19:31 -0500

Hi Art and all,

First thanks for terminating this guy. Bill was on our list in the past
under a different email and user. He was kicked off
once? before. I'd bet that he'll be back in some form or another.
Perhaps you can keep an eye out for his ISP address so he doesn't
return. I appreciate your action very much.

--AL Mitterling