[meteorite-list] Leigh Anne DelRay

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:54:26 -0800

Hello Bill, All,
I'm confused, Bill. I asked you for any evidence of this, and you
failed to respond, but did choose to reply to another message on the
same thread a few minutes later.
I agree with Greg. This most certainly reflects upon you in a sour
light, Bill. To say such things about a kind member of the community
with no evidence to support your claims is nothing short of insulting,
given the situation.
Leigh-Ann, you have my best wishes for as speedy recovery as possible.
 I hope all goes as well as it could for you.
Jason