[meteorite-list] AD: "Meteorite" now in over 65 languages

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 03:04:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,

  The list of languages and words for meteorite has
been updated to include more than 65 languages. Thank
you to all on the list that have contributed; their
names and credits are at the bottom of the webpage.

http://meteoritesjapan.com/metdict.aspx

  If anyone has more words to add or corrections
please let me know and additions will be added. This
is a work in progress so there are errors and will
continued to be updated and corrected as time permits.

 Anyone with Native American words for meteorites?

  If you wish to add a link in your webpage to this
webpage please let me know and I will add a cross-link
on my webpage.

  Thank you all in advance.
Best Regards,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo