[meteorite-list] Scalecube Family

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:30:40 -0600

Hi, Mike, CubeList,

    Now you can add one more size to the Scalecube
Family: the 1/2-inch Scalecube!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Scale-cubes-(1%2F2-by-1%2F2)_W0QQitemZ160176417617QQcmdZViewItem

    Yes, there's a new baby-12.7mm addition in the
house, in black with the TBEWNS markings, with ticks.
Now, we can look at the picture and wonder if the
meteorite is 10 in., 5 in., or 10 cm?

Sterling K. Webb