[meteorite-list] Comet surprise makes it visible to naked eye

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:26:46 -0500

Gee wiz,
Impact?! I feel like Gene Schomaker trying to get everyone's attention.
Lunar, Jupiter, Earth, Mercury, many of the outer planets and their moons
but not a Comet.
I'm just hypothesizing here but is this some kind of precedent that must be
ruled out because OBSERVATION of an event has not been SCIENFICICALLY
documented!
Wow, where's the imagination in all that??!
OK, roll of the LAWS of average. I'll retire but I just had to have a say.
Jerry Flaherty