[meteorite-list] mali pricing in munich

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:17:10 -0800 (PST)

No Aziz, there was certainly none for sale that cheap
in Munich. Of course, a Coke was ?2.20 at the show,
and ?1.20 at the supermarket.... I never said that it
was $1.00 gram in Munich. I was offered by email, by
several Moroccans at $1.00 to $1.25 per gram for
quantity. This is not a big deal Aziz, no need to make
it one. It seems like the price will now stabilize,
which is why I waited. I am telling everyone that it
is a beautiful meteorite, and should grace all
collections. 2007 has turned out to be the best year
for falls since I have been in meteorites I think.
By the way, I was expecting to see you there, what
happened?
Michael Farmer