[meteorite-list] Any opinions on what this might be?

From: Phil Morgan <pkmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:33:29 -0700

I know we shouldn't attempt to classify or pair by photos but since the list
seems so slow, thought I'd go ahead and throw out a question.

I cut an NWA orphan today and am not sure it looks like an "average" L5 or
6. But, what do I know :-)

Anyone care to hazard an opinion or point me to some pictures of similar
material?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/NWA1.jpg

Note that in this second photo, the slice is leaning against another piece
that is brown and with more distinct chondrules.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/NWA2.jpg

And, while you're sharing opinions, anyone think it would be worthwhile to
try to get it classified? I only have 370g or so.

Thanks,
Phil