[meteorite-list] Looking to repair a trilobite

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:45:13 -0700 (PDT)

Meteorites and fossils sort of go together nowadays
and most moroccan fossil dealers deal in meteorites
and many collectors collect both.
However, many list members might not be interested and
Moroccan fossils I think need their own discussion
group. Most fossil discussion groups are very broad
and dont get involved in specific nuances of small
specific areas of fossils. I just started a discussion
group specifically for moroccan fossils here:
I have to approve everybody so that the group dont get
flooded with spam but otherwise list is unmoderated.
Cheers
DEAN