[meteorite-list] Looking to repair a trilobite

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:15:35 -0700 (PDT)

hello rob,
first what do you have russion or morrocan trilobite,
is it spiney trilobite or not?
and if it's spiney trilobite i can arrange here in morroco how you can get in touch with preparaters of trilobite with sandblaster,and microscope.they are excelent and not expenssive.
you can see in youtube morrocan on work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqmX-0YEbjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPrraSMlJM

the key word for search is erfoud , you can find where we are.
and if you do in youtube ""merzouga ""
this is sand dunes a fantastic place here near carrries of fossile. where jean michele jarre has donne his last concert for the united nation.
by far erfoud is the world capital of fossils trilobite and crinoides, and dynausaures, cimetery.
so we have here all about jurassic and devonien and ordovicien and cambrien ages.
thanks
aziz the habibi

habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco