[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay auctions closing shortly

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 8:41:07 -0700

Greetings

     I have a number of auctions closing shortly. As I write this there are 7 items that are bid all the way up to one penny and another 7 that are unbid on at a penny. In addition to these there are a number of other things such as a CR2 from Dhofar, complete slice and an endcut that is about 45% of the whole mass, also a piece of esquel that is 104x67mm (4x2.6 inches) yet only weighs 38 grams, also a piece of the martian DAG 476 that is as thin as a business card, a 181 gram dimmitt, a laughing Sikhote-alin with a hole, springwater, yilmia, NWA 4664 polymict diogenite, vigarano, millbillillie, etc, etc, and even a Gao or two.

<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

--
Eric Olson
7682 Firethorn Dr