[meteorite-list] AD - Precision Laboratory Wafer Saw and 90 Auctions!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

It has been over month since my last advertisement to
the list but I felt this week?s eBay listings were
definitely worthy of mentioning . I have several great
auctions ending tomorrow and some excellent items just
loaded this afternoon. Also of note is that I am
selling a Buehler Isomet Precision laboratory Wafer
Saw! To see the all of the too many great auctions to
list here, go to this link:
 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Here is a link to the Buehler saw I am selling. There
is only one other unit currently running on eBay and
it is missing parts, does not look anywhere near as
good and does not come with hundreds of dollars worth
of extras like the unit I am offering. If you are in
the market for a precision saw to cut those rarities,
then this saw will save you thousands by seriously
reducing material lose. I have cut several planetary
pieces on this saw, some so valuable that a single cut
would more than offset the cost of the saw! In the
eBay images you will see the famous Rosetta stone
(Dhofar 908) being cut and the Dhofar 911 Lunar Main
Mass jigged and ready to go. Both stones were
prepared just last week and the saw performed
flawlessly.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123253104

To help justify my very reasonable asking price, I
offer here a link to the most recent example that sold
on eBay by another vendor for $1,276.00, still not bad
considering a new replacement saw would cost in excess
of $5,800.00. It was missing the reservoir screen,
sharpening stone vise and tools that normally
accommodate this precision saw and it came with no
extras. The condition doesn?t look anywhere near as
good as what I am offering. As can be seen by checking
out this link, the reservoir is sagging below the
table, the indicator lights are askew, parts are
missing and there are scratches all over this other
unit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130111891175

Here are some exceptional planetary specimens worthy
of your consideration:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123243608
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123244913
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123246422
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123247711
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140108385896
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140123249047

And don't forget to check out the more than 90 other
great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection