[meteorite-list] freebies and mini gao sales<--AD?????

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:58:57 -0700

       Hello Darren,

    I could I analyze, critique, and generally lay waste to your post, but
because this is a "meteorite list", I won't. I know that if I were to do so
(and I could, easily), it would be frowned upon by most on the list.
Strange, but I've noticed that posts that demean faith (and unlike you, I am
a man of faith) meet with little or no opposition here.
    That's pretty telling.

    Greg Lindh