[meteorite-list] AD: 2 Really Nice Slices of NWA 2828

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:02:04 -0500

I have 2 slices available for $2.5 per gram

These are the best slices I have and they have a good surface to weight
ratio

The first is a 14 gram slice that is cut on both sides. It's predominantly
brown but has a super dark blue area and a full crusted edge.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/NWA282814gr1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/NWA282814gr2.jpg

The other is a 16 gram slice that is cut on one side and has a full crust on
the other. The cut side is predominately blue and the crusted side is a
50/50 mix of blue and brown.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/NWA282816gr1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/NWA282816gr2.jpg

If you are interested in either slice contact me of list at bobadebt at
ec.rr.com

Thanks