[meteorite-list] AD - PolandMET Private Collection on eBay.com !!

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:00:33 +0200

Hello List
I have uploaded multiple meteorite specimens to the eBay.com.
You can find there not only specimens from my shop, but also alot of
specimens from my private collection.

I have removed plenty of specimens that not fit to my new collection that I
preparing.
Most of this specimens I have purchased in old good times when everything,
even chondrites from Morocco was rare and expensive :) and I was Young
alittle bit.

Just look to my shop.
http://stores.ebay.com/PolandMET-Store

There are some ordinary stuff and some rarity as Karoonda CK4, Orgueil CI1,
Begaa LL3.2 or Jiddat al Harasis 001 ! Some finds, some falls.

Everyone will find something nice for his collection.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195