[meteorite-list] WHINNER OF CAMPO

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:43:57 -0600

With all due respect, Bill, I think you are giving him way TOO much credit
for having a logical reason for typing in all caps.

I really do think that it has been accidently turned on and he does not know
how to turn it off.

NOTE TO STEVE: Push the key on the extreme left hand side (your left hand
is the one you open your car door with when you are the driver) of the
keyboard marked "CAPS LOCK" once to turn it off prior to your next list
posing. Thanks.

Howard Steffic