[meteorite-list] AD - Selling part of collection

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:24:38 -0700

Hello List,

Those of you who have been on the Met. List a long time know that I
very rarely have a sale. Since my interest in meteorites continues
to fade, I've decided to sell of part of my collection. There are
some really good deals here, so if you're in a buying mood, take a look.

<http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/sale-may2007.htm>

Even if you're not interested in buying, you might want to take a
look at the third item I've got listed for sale. I've given it the
name "Iron Taco" which best describes its shape. This piece of
Sikhote-Alin shrapnel has been completely folded in half. The
material on the inside of this specimen came either from separated
layers or possibly another piece of shrapnel. In all the years I've
collected, I've never seen anything like this.

First come, first served.

Thanks for looking,

John Gwilliam