[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I'veseen?

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe only the one name is gone...I saw three sellers
today all in Southern Cali, hiding bidders, all using
the same numbering convention using the same photos.
Funny the models hands all look the same, so do the
backgrounds!
  With hidden biding and these 3 sellers obviously
being the same organization-- if not the same person,
we've no means to identify shill bidding. They also
use stock photos of Cubic Zirconium as different
"Lavender" Amethyst cuts they all have from the same
rare source..Yeah? Right!

Elton