[meteorite-list] Wild boar at Ensisheim 2007 info

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

> > And Dean, yes, definitely, I'll take care to save
> > the tongue for your best
> > appreciation. Especially if you can show up with
> > your wife

SWEET. I am looking forward to ensisheim. Should be a
great time. Unfortunately my pregnant wife (Who cant
travel for 8 months anyway as she dont even have a
philippine passport right now as she had to give her
philippine passport to the New Zealand government as
part of her application to get a New Zealand passport
which takes 8 months) wont be coming. I will however
be bringing my 14 month old baby with me, and my
parents from Canada will also be there as we have a 3
week vacation planned and they want to see my baby (My
father has never seen my baby). We have a car rented
for 3 weeks and after St Marie will go visit some
friends in spain.
I dont plan to bring anything for sale. Work
interferes with a nice vacation and I have enough
stuff to do as it is to keep me busy.
The new hotel in ensisheims website is:
http://www.hotel-domainedumoulin-alsace.com/
They have rooms in the 60 to 90 euro range and a
swimming pool. I booked a room last weekend so there
was rooms available recently.
Shipping in that area is a royal pain but I have a
shipping company in hamburg that can seafreight stuff
from hamburg for next to nothing but shipping from St
Marie to Hamburg is about 40 to 50 euro cents a kilo.
It took them about 50 days last year to get a bunch of
packages to New Zealand and they seem pretty good
(They also do air shipments from munich). If anybody
needs shipping help email me and I will let you know
how I do it. I havent had problems so far.
Anyway, see you all next month
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com