[meteorite-list] Greensburg Raffle - New Items

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:42:32 -0700

Dear Listees:

We've added a lot of great new items to the prize list for the
Greensburg, KS charity raffle, and there are more extra-special items
on the way here. We hope to have more material photographed and added
within the next day or two. Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Please check out the updated prize list here:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/greensburg-raffle.htm

We are gratefully accepting additional donations of meteorites or
meteorite-related collectibles for the raffle. Please email me off-List
if you have questions.

You can purchase raffle tickets and/or make cash donations through the
offices of our financial director Maria Haas : )

Details here:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/greensburg-fundraiser.htm

Expect a statement shortly regarding how the funds are being
distributed and where/when the raffle will be held.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org