[meteorite-list] Looking for STAN TURECKI - Anybody live nearTampa?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so because I said the Moroccans ripped you off,
you then decided that was an excuse not to pay me or
all the other people you owe money too? Is it just me
is this the most BULLSHIT excuse I have ever heard!
So if I said that (and although I don't recall), then
I did not mention any names, so for you to then insert
the names is wrong.
I just want my money, and I have sent you at least 30
emails and phone messages since October, and you lied
to me many times, saying the checks were returned,
they were in the mail, they were lost etc.
So again, why would anything I said about Moroccans
translate into a valid reason for you to refuse to
answer or pay for the meteorite slice you have had
possesion of for the last nearly 8 months?
Pay me and we can consider the case closed.
This would never have been mde public but for your
refusal to answer emails and phone calls, an even
questions through ebay so I know you saw them.
Michael Farmer