[meteorite-list] Looking for STAN TURECKI - Anybody live nearTampa?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Stan, why bring me into this? I never told you Habibi
or Aaronson were "screwing you"? When might I have
told you this? What I do know, is that when you take
something in October, and refuse to pay until May, and
refuse to answer phone calls, or emails, then you are
not paying for the item, and refusal to pay for what
you buy means theft.
I will be pleased when you pay for the slice, that
will take care of some unfinished business, which
allows me to take care of my own bills.
Michael Farmer
But to blame me for your own lack of respect for
others, that is pitiful.

=== message truncated ===