[meteorite-list] Home (finally) and thanks.

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:14:30 +0100

Hi Walter!

It's so nice to have you back on the List! Welcome back!
As for your wife, let me tell you that you have a brave wife! Besides, she
kept all of us here on this List, informed on you and on your ups and
downs! So, now, keep UP with your excellent progress - and for now, you DO
LISTEN TO HER! :)
 There is a meteorite somewhere out there, waiting for a meeting with you in
the near future - but for now, do give sometime to yourself and to your
Family.
Best wishes to you, to Sabrina and to Rebecka.

Jos? & Charmaine Campos
Cac?m - Portugal