[meteorite-list] Looking for the address of Steve Arnold (Chicago)

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:11:01 +0200

Hi List!

Sorry list to take a private matter to the list, but I'm starting to run
out of options and I don't want to file a dispute with Ebay if it can be
avoided.

Maybe my mail is blocked somewhere, I hope this way to contact Steve
will work.

I bought a 503 gram slice of nwa 869 from Steve but the address filed
with Ebay (a post box) was wrong and my letter with the payment bounced.
After the money returned to me Steve has not answered any of my
messages. I've tried both email and via Ebay message system.
What I need is the real address of Steve so I can send the payment.

(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&viewitem=&item=290101251764
)

Steve, if you see this, please answer my mail.

G?ran Axelsson