[meteorite-list] greensburg disaster

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 10:15:36 -0500

Hello AL,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Me and Steve are hoping to be on the ground in Greensburg within a couple
days. As of 10 a.m. today, they are still not letting the citizens in.

This will also give us a chance to hand out things like leather gloves and
disposible cameras.

>From there we will be able to best see where help should go. Rest assure,
we will do our best to make sure money is sent where it is needed.

Greensburg Fundraiser 2007

From: AL Mitterling <almitt at kconline.com>
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] greensburg disaster
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:49:57 -0400

Listiods,

Another avenue that people can use to donate funds to the victims of the
Tornado disaster in Greensburg is Barclay College.

You can send checks to:

Barclay College
Attn: Herb Frazier
607 N. Kingman
Haviland, KS 67059

Specify that the funds go to the Greensburg People. 100% of any donation
will be used for the cause! They don't have any administrative cost like the
American Red Cross does where about 60% only reaches the victims.

Herb is the president of the college and will see that the money is spent
wisely for the victims. Best!

--AL Mitterling