[meteorite-list] greenburg relief

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.It is indeed a tragic storie of the
greenburg,kansas destruction.I want to pledge $100 and
if a raffle does get underway one of my many gao's
toward that auction.My sister-in -law lives in kansas
so we always worry about my wifes side of the family
there.I want to also wish the best to all there and
our prayers go out to all the families in need.Let me
know besides what I will do if there is anything else
I can do from chicago.

My best,Steve Arnold,Chicago,usa!!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites