[meteorite-list] Brenham Strewnfield, site of devistation

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 12:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list,
   I just heard that Greensburg was the site of a tornado that killed at least 7, I know that Don Stimpson, a meteorite hunter and dealer, lives near there. I have not heard from him since. I was wondering if anyone knows if he and his family is alright?

here are a couple articles on the tornado and devistation.

http://www.kansas.com/197/story/62572.html
http://www.hutchnews.com/news/local/stories/tornado050507.shtml