[meteorite-list] mEtEOrItEs sPaMmErS

From: Alhyane Abdelaziz <nwameteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  I was very sad when hearing about Moroccans using the names of the known meteorites members, I would be happy if this helps at least some of you, it is a program can show you where the email came from, and some interesting informations about carriers, also offers the servers addresses that a message comes throught.
  The program is , NEW TRACEPRO, Ido not know any about some carriers like cox, comcast, verizon and others if they can show the " full headers" which offer "X-Originating-IP" this one you would need to paste in "Target" case in the main window of the program, click GO, automatically after pinging nudes it will show the country and even a Town the received email came from.also the amazing option is the map showing the countries(servers) the email comes throught.
  This is a link to dowload, but do not know if it's free, because I have a cracked version from Emule. http://www.download.com/NeoTrace-Pro/3000-2648-10015211.html
  For any interest, I would gladly take some of my time to help for installing it.
  Not off list, this may help the others at one time.

  All the best
  Alhyane Abdelaziz
  NWA METEORITES SHOP
  83500 MOROCCO