[meteorite-list] OT -- Ghubara meteorite on ebay?

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:39:09 +0200

Does anyone know the ebay seller harrharw42? He has an auction up for sale
(and several previously):
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ghubara-meteorite-25-3g-NR_W0QQitemZ200104045500QQihZ010QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This looks odd to me; I can't imagine anyone turning a meteorite of this
size into what looks like a tumbled specimen and removing any vestige of
fusion crust. People who are tired of questions about ebay auctions, please
forgive me.
Tracy Latimer

:D
This is nothing, just someone have too many ugly rusty Ghubara fragments so
they tumbled them.
We should thanks to God that they not start carving smiling Buddas yet. I
have seen many of them made from all kinds of stones & minerals.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195