[meteorite-list] meteorite coins and other ridiculous wastes oftime

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

Actually you insulted everyone on this list, calling
dealers "pirates" again. Of course you have a right to
your opinion as does everyone else, but when you start
calling names, then your opinion no longer matters.
since you have used the term "pirate" to directly
impugn myself, and the post was resulting from my
objects, let me see, hmmmm, perhaps I should conclude
that as usual, you are speaking about me? 90% of them
time the only posts you make are directed at
belittling me, you respond only to my posts or to
someone else about me. You do not respond to other
people's subject, you do not trash other people's
meteorite objects, meteorite expeditions, or anything
else, only things to do with Michael Farmer
I am sick of it, as I have told you quite publicly
many times. Yet you keep coming. Why?
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===