[meteorite-list] Matteo's Hatred SPAM

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:20:07 -0400

Hello Matteo and All who are tired of his current "SPAM" rage,

Matteo: Calm down! "Hate" is a very strong word. The only SPAM I am
receiving (amongst the Nigerians, Lotteries, Moroccan Dealers and Other
Get-Rick-Quick Schemes) are from YOU and now apparently Armondo, mostly
personal attacks against Mike Farmer. Get over it and leave your
anger-filled emails to yourself (or directly to who you 'hate' that day)!!

I believe you have plenty of knowledgeable and informative thoughts you can
contribute to this "Meteorite" List, why do you strive to stand out to be
the Mike-hater (and 'some' Americans) instead of someone who contributes to
the better of meteoritics and this List ??

Very tired and bored of the nonsense,
Greg