[meteorite-list] Missed Meteorites Hunter/ Aid

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:13:25 +0200

Hi Aziz & list,

I understand that an Algerian jail isn't the place one wants to stay longer than necessary. And it shouldn't be the right place for a person who only wants to go hunting for meteorites - what still is one of the more innocent activities on our planet today.

I hope and wish very much that Mohamed Aid will be free again soon and will be able to return back to his house, family and friends.

All best,

Matthias Baermann