[meteorite-list] Abstract: EL3 Chondrite (not Aubrite) NorthwestAfrica 2828

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sterling -

The "present ice age" is not going to return. The
currents of the Pacific Ocean were altered by a
massive impact at the end of the last ice age, and
most likely that impact was what ended it.

The important point here is how long NWA meteorites
have been accumulating, and as you point out it has
been a relatively short period.

Ed
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas
$34.95 at amazon, or contact me off list

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sb7

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2006AGUFM.P51E1247K