[meteorite-list] Tennessee fall picture on postcard on ebay.

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:34:18 -0700

Hello Sterling, Robert, All,
Sterling's right, but to clarify a little; it's a fairly common
postcard showing the excavation of the second largest Brenham mass
(formerly the largest...). I've seen countless cards like this
around...it's one of the two common Brenham cards, and there's most
likely at least one more on ebay listed right now with the correct
location of the find in the description.
Regards,
Jason