[meteorite-list] Women in Meteorites!

From: SUSA <susawynnhagan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:36:24 -0400

AWESOME. I feel much better now, knowing there are lots of other women out there doing the same thing. Thanks you guys. I don't feel so alone. My husband was starting to rip on me about being "one of the guys". Happy hunting. Susa

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:22:29 -0700From: platypusgirl2002 at yahoo.comTo: dfreeman at fascination.comCC: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comSubject: Re: [meteorite-list] Women in Meteorites!
And lots of other women, too! I, for one, braved the elements this weekend and got a sunburn looking for a darned meteorite! All that for just one little speck of a thing that even remotely resembles a meteorite! Of course, what's new, huh? lol

SuziDave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman at fascination.com> wrote:
Dear List;I would like to publicly apologize to the greatest woman meteorite hunter of our modern time, Moni! I would not like to slight any one of my buddies! And apologies to the other dozen women in meteorites that are also there, Mrs. Arnold, Mrs. Lang, wives of all those who spend too much time and money traveling the world.All blondes of Michigan, and the world, note that Moni is on the short list and Her, Miss Haas, and Mrs. Black, have raised the bar!Sincerely,Dave F.in canine domicile______________________________________________Meteorite-list mailing listMeteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comhttp://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE!
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_ wlmemailtaglinemarch07