[meteorite-list] Disappointing meteorite purchases

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:29:13 -0700 (PDT)

Herman,
thanks, I had forgotten about that! I know that
Germany right now, is a difficult place to ship things
to. I have had several items held up in customs for
more than 6 weeks since Jan 1st.
It is odd how things get lost, then show up much
later. I wonder where they sit for all those months.
I just wish my 172 kilogram Muonionalusta would end
it's 6 month hiatus and show up at my doorstep. Anyone
who uses UPS supply chain solutions in Munich, well,
don't say I didn't warn you.
Michael Farmer