[meteorite-list] nice gao specimens only

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dirk, my Gao stones are cleaned with a bead blaster
using tiny glass beads. It does not change the stone,
it removes the soil which is embedded in the thick
fusion crust on gao. I have never seen a painted one,
although I did see one moron soak some in motor oil
(the slimy exterior and smell gave that one away).
I have nearly 40 kilograms of Gao, 90% of which is
uncleaned, so let the buyer decide what they like,
that is what makes the world go round.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===