[meteorite-list] New list member

From: giovannisostero <GiovanniSostero_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:09:28 +0200

Hello,
I'm a new member of this list, and I think it's worth to introduce myself: I started collecting meteorites few months ago, after having dreamed about them for years (incidentally I'm also an amateur astronomer, mainly involved in comets/asteroid research). I do know several members of this list thanks to some deals I did through e-bay. I start reading eagerly the messages posted so far, and I'm pretty sure that I will find here a wealth of informations about the matter.
Thanks,
Giovanni Sostero (Italy)