[meteorite-list] Fusion crusts on stony meteorites

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Suza and the List,

Mexico Doug speaks of not giving up and patience as
necessary ingredients to a successful hunt. I would
volunteer that good old fashion stubbornness plays a
big part as well. The meteoritic flux is significant!
The meteorites are there, we just need to be stubborn
enough the persevere and find them and rescue them
from exposure to the elements!

Hunt On!

With Best Regards and Welcome to the List,
                                      Pat Brown

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/CaneySprings/NWA2826LL528gmMarcinCimala.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/CaneySprings/NWA2826LL528gmMarcinCimalacloseup.jpgI

Tucson.http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_nwa2826/000.htmCrust