[meteorite-list] AD> Meteorite lot for sale including rarities

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:54:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hello List,

I sell all meteorites which are in my shop at a
reduced price.

It's a Lot so first to answer get all these items.
You get all meteorites sold on my website (only those
with a price indicated). Included in the lot are :
Moss, Chantonnay (2 samples), Bensour, Dhofar 007,
NWA4482 pallasite, Dag 1037 (martian), NWA 4420
aubrite, and many more.

To look at all meteorites in sale, go to
www.meteor-cente.com (and click under "Ma collection"
for each category)

Total price in the shop : 1072 euros (about 1430 US$)
YOUR PRICE : 800 euros (about 1067 US$).
Add registered shipment, about 25 US$

That's 25% off !

If you're interested, just send an email. Payment must
be done with Paypal