[meteorite-list] nwa 1685/the black nwa

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 07:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi tett and bernd and all.As always nice info on this
most extrordinary piece.Hey tett,if you did get this
classified,you would be doing all of us who have this
beautiful meteorite in our collection a great
service.Hey way to go on the 4 pieces.I am owner of a
198 gram individual and soon be getting a 112 gram
completely black crusted individual from simon deboer
who I just made a great trade with.I have a picture on
my homepage of my website.Thanks so much simon.I
really like to keep this thread going.I am getting
tired of trade offers and such.:)

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites