[meteorite-list] Fusion crusts on stony meteorites

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:35:51 EDT

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:52:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
susawynnhagan at hotmail.com writes:
I think I'm the only girl on the site. I am facinated by you guys, and the
knowledge I'm gaining from just reading these posts is awesome. I want to be
the top meteorite hunter in Michigan. With you boys on my side, I think I
can be. I am well educated in geology, and anthropology, but meteorites is a
new and fun thing for me. I'm a hunter at heart. I'm a metal detecting
"geek", well, even though I'm a blonde cute girl. It's totally facinating.
Thanks you guys for all your info, it's like taking a college course in the
subject.
Susa

No, you are not the only woman on the List.
And I am blond too. ;-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com