[meteorite-list] My Apologies to All

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:28:43 -0400

Paul and List,

Despite the contentious nature of some of the posts between Paul and myself I want
to apologize to this list for airing these vituperatives publicly. I know this is
not a place for such antics and will refrain from future diatribes like those in
which I have participated in recent days.

Paul - I understand that your father is ill and, having lost my own father in 1971,
can empathize with you wholeheartedly. An ill parent is a very scary situation to
find yourself dealing with. I pray for your Dad's rapid return to health and for
peace to you and your entire family. Please excuse my abrupt email to you
following your recent list post, which was obviously an attempt to help others and
not one intended to enrich yourself. Your contributions to meteorics is well known
and I hope we can virtually shake hands and begin again.

My apologies to all,

Gary K. Foote