[meteorite-list] Musical websites (was large Tatahouine Sale)

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:20:47 -0600

Howard S. wrote:

"I find websites with music annoying. ... Music on a website = NO SALE to
me."

Dear Howard,

My incredibly big and beautiful Tatahouine specimen sales site is available
to you sound-free:
http://www.diogenite.com/t1ns.htm

You are absolutely right to be choosy about the sites you visit !

Please come and visit. Sometimes things on the list like this hit me out of
left field. Thanks to your comment, my website can be visited and
enthusiasts and scientists can and shop and enjoy the 'rites in a sound-free
virtual environment.

The original separate site with sound, of course, will remain available for
those that prefer it:
http://www.diogenite.com/t1.htm

At Green Star Meteorites (Verda Stelo Meteoritoj), YOU come first, and will
be served with the utmost respect and appreciation always from A to Z ! A
simple policy.

I have received many comments. Thanks to the others who sent me off list
suggestions to improve the site, most of which have been implemented, though
I am still working on some from the last couple of days. As mentioned
before, this is the first time I've needed to do this and your business,
comments and smiles are very much appreciated. Any other improvements,
kindly send them to me privately as I had requested as a favor previously.
I have come to appreciate even more how hard sellers work to bring
meteorites into our homes. Thank you!

Best Health,
Doug
http://www.diogenite.com/t1.htm (sound)