[meteorite-list] clarification on st.paddy's (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.I know I can go anywhere on the internet
and look up bad words that offend people.But in this
case I did not.I have always said,ST.PADDY'S day.I
know I did not do it intentionally.All I said,I hope
everyone had a nice st.paddy's day.Nothing was meant
buy it.I wish some people were not so damn
sensitive.Also I added a few more items to my sale.And
thanks to those who knew I was not saying anything wrong.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites