[meteorite-list] Forwarded AD - New Illinois Iron Meteorite?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:00:30 -0700

Hello Fellow listees,

I recently bought a small collection and in the collection were a few huge
specimens of Libyan Desert glass. They are comparatively large based on
whats on the market currently.
They a currently on ebay right now with a couple of other nice pieces.
See them here :
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmaccers531QQhtZ-1

I have some exciting news as I have met a gentleman that may have found the
10th meteorite from Illinois and the 3rd Illinois Iron. If this is truly a
new iron meteorite then it will have the best fusion crust on an iron that I
have seen in my life. I examined the piece under 10X magnification. The
crust is incredible. The location will remain confidential with the
possibility of more to be found. The piece has to be tested before we submit
it for classification.
Heres a link to photos of the piece:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/7e99re2

Thanks,