[meteorite-list] Recent E-mails - I'm sorry

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:43:08 -0700

Dear List,

I'm sorry to bother the list again as I know you are all tired of this
but I need to clarify something.

By Gary following my request for no more private contact it would be
easy to think that Gary and I were having a heated exchange of emails
privately. This is not the case as my last private email to Gary was on
January 23, 2007. Without divulging the content of the conversation on
1/23/07, you can see below that it was very pleasant with no negativity
at all.

Gary you have my full permission to publicly post your email to me from
a couple of days ago. But first could you please help me understand your
last email. I'm unfamiliar with "Soi". rrules looks like a simple
typo. By using "too" are you implying that you have been breaking list
rules? And I totally don't get "Assume away".

Paul

=================================
1/23/07
Dear Gary,