[meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Micheal,
   Here is a good link.
http://www.caillou-noir.com/magnetic-susceptibility_SM30.htm
Thanks,
Joe Kerchner

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Murray <mmurray at montrose.net>
To: Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:17:22 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

Hi List,
Here are a couple questions that might inspire a topic for a
"Collection of Wisdoms" - Magnetic properties of stonys.

I'm curious to know if anyone has undertaken the task of testing and
documenting the magnetic properties found in the different groups and/
or sub-groups of stony meteorites. I'm curious to know too... Most
articles I have read on Martian and Lunar pieces say they are not
attracted to a magnet. Is this known to be without exception?

Michael Murray

Finding fabulous fares is fun.