[meteorite-list] Pallasite story #2

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:42:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, that is the question, but this desert is very
easy to search, and since virtually all of it was
found on the surface, I am confident that there is not
likely much more. We searched many miles in every
direction. One never knows, but three weeks of 14 hour
days of systematic searching makes me think that there
is not a lot of this meteorite to be found. the fact
that it is more than 10,000 miles away makes it a
little hard to hunt on weekends!
Michael Farmer
PS, the sales webpages will be listed in the next 30
minutes or so.