[meteorite-list] New Pallasite, photos.

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:48:31 EDT

Hi Mike, List,

Great job! I'd like to say congratulations on your extraordinary find. I can
understand how that may be your most satisfying find yet, them thar
Pallasites are rare!
Thanks for sharing the pictures and story as well, some would say that's the
best part, the human experience of personal success.
Well Done.

Happy Hunting,
Larry Atkins

In a message dated 3/17/2007 10:30:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,